domenica 16 novembre 2014

A dream - I can't jump

http://fav.me/d72xyx9
Request by a friend.
I think is funny XD
------------------------------------
Oh, I just can't stop drawing fanarts!
If you want to ask me something to draw about Hannibal, go here hannibalartblog.tumblr.com/ask  It's also possible to be anonymous. Don't be shy! Don't think your request is ridicolous! Anyway, I will draw the funniest or simply the best ideas, I need inspiration! Strange pairings, awkward situations or simply the pure, simply gore. Any idea is welcome.
-----------------------------------------------------
AT WIP - Hannibal - Anubis and Ra by FuriarossaAndMimmaHannibal - The Doctor's daughter by FuriarossaAndMimmaHannibal - Lecter and Graham werewolves by FuriarossaAndMimmaHappy Hannidays 4 - Santa is coming by FuriarossaAndMimmaHannibal - The beast is unleashed by FuriarossaAndMimma

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento