venerdì 21 novembre 2014

Animal Elegance

http://fav.me/d74n92x

There are two ways for no get dirty when you kill someone: cover yourself, an your clothes, with a protection or murder that guy while you're naked. So...
Anyway, only because I had no ideas for the drawing of today. And I wanted to draw Hannibal dressed only with socks, garters and blood.
Gimme gimme gimme ideas! Or I will draw nude Hannibal and random deers for the rest of the days of the waiting for the third season :iconstudmuffinplz:
-----------------------------------------------------
Anyway, here featured some random Hannibal fanarts that I liked, only just because I can:
Murder is Magic! by DearLadyJekyllHannibal by saya10-3Mads Mikkelsen by sarun4ik.Dr Lecter. by LizzyRoseLevalcourtCrucible by NellaFantasiaa

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento