martedì 11 novembre 2014

Collab - Fannibal Undergarment

http://fav.me/d6y9bd2


Dedicated to all the fannibals.

Sort of collaboration between kk130 and me, aka me who wants to re-do with my style al the sketches that I find (especially the interesting ones :eyes:).
So, original sketch, idea and poses by kk130:iconkk130: (you can see it here: Fannibal Undergarment (sketch) by kk130)
Lines, some details and color by me, FuriarossaAndMimma.
In fact, I especially wanted to practice coloring skin tones... Also, for me, the first time in my life that I've drawn a girl in underwear.
Hope you like it!
-----------------------------------------------
Some random hannibal fanarts that I choose to feature for no reasons:

hello Will by ramesszje me lance, vers la gloire. by CzaritsaHelp Never Came by mlyszaWill Graham by JamesTheSharkWill Graham by JamesTheShark

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento