venerdì 7 novembre 2014

Hannigram - Sleeping

http://fav.me/d6tubqw

Remake in stile semi-realistico (o semplicemente, nel mio stile) di una chibi-fanart che avevo visto su pixiv e che purtroppo ora non so ritrovare ma che era troppo adorabile. Questo è un regalino di compleanno per Garikaliev .

Remake in semi-realistic style (or simply, in my style) of a chibi-fanart I had seen on pixiv and now I do not know how, unfortunately, find but that was just too adorable. This is a little birthday gift for garikaliev . Hope you like it!

This drawing has a "prequel", here: fav.me/d70bcqi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some random hannibal fanarts that I choose to feature for no reasons:
Save The World by kennichkaHannibal by mformadnessHannibal and Abigail by mformadnessaww yiss by senesSmoke on the Water by shakusaurusEat Me Drink Me by youyanwuzhu

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento