mercoledì 12 novembre 2014

Hannigram - Sleeping

http://fav.me/d70bcqi

Someone remember that fanart that I drawn for the :icongarikaliev:garikaliev's birthday, the one where Hannibal and
Will were sleeping?
This one, I mean Hannigraham - Sleeping by FuriarossaAndMimma.
So,
here the RPG origins of that piece: Will had a nightmare and then...
Hannibal hugged him. Simple. The previous drawing was inspirated by a
work that I've found on Pixiv that inspirate the RPG :XD:.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some random hannibal fanarts that I choose to feature for no reasons,just because I can:

hannibal dump by lephanSketch 89 by AmierionMerry Hannigram Christmas by Eyeshield21DeathNoteDeck the Hanniballs by JokerxRachelxNUT<

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento