giovedì 8 gennaio 2015

Exactly what I wanted

http://fav.me/d7hfqzz
Note: this comment was written by me in the day May 7, 2014  and of course not reflects the current situation of the series.

La situazione attuale in Hannibal è esattamente quella dei nostri GDR - sogni ad occhi aperti, quelli miei e di mia sorella, che facevamo durante la prima stagione: Hannibloom, Will e Hannibal cannibali e "dark" che uccidono e cucinano felici e c'è persino Margot x Will , che noi shippavamo prima ancora di veder comparire Margot Verger nella serie. Oh, e poi Will sarà padre. Riuscite a immaginarvelo, un baby Will?
Ne deduco che Bryan Fuller legge nella mia mente e sa esattamente cosa voglio, perciò non devo preoccuparmi del futuro della serie.

Actual situation is like our RPG - daydreams, those of mine and my sister, the ones that we did during the first season: Hannibloom, Will and Hannibal cannibals and "dark" that kill and cook happily together and there's even Margot x Will, we ship this before even seeing Margot Verger appear in the series. Oh, and then Will will be a father. Could you imagine a baby Will?
I conclude that Bryan Fuller reads my mind and knows exactly what I want, so I do not have to worry about the future of the series.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento