martedì 17 marzo 2015

Ask the alpha male part 3

So, If you have a question about this Hannibal alternative universe, or simply about werewolves, go ask here: askhannibalwolves.tumblr.com/a…

:bulletgreen: ASK! ASK! ASK!

Yeah, I'm back! Sorry for the really late reply to the questions, but I had so much things to do...
The question, done on Tumblr, was "Will likes to be a werewolf or has had problems to get used to his new condition?"
The right answer is "No, Will prefers to be a werewolf than a man. Humanity is so fragile..."
Yeah, I'm back! Sorry for the really late reply to the questions, but I had so much things to do...
The question, done by :iconmarillon954:marillon954 , was "Lycan Will likes children?"
The right answer is "He's incredibly paternal". Special featuring of one of my OC's, Provolino (yeah, the bald child XD)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento