sabato 28 marzo 2015

Colorable lineart - Children edition

Some people requested me to color my linearts, so, I thought that this is a good idea:
I'm creating a sort of... virtual coloring book for fannibals, yeah.

This is a sort of... uhm... special edition. I had to do illustrations for "My secret friend", a fanfiction written by MedusaMacabre for the next issue of the fanzine "Fannibals", which starred Hannibal and Will ... but as children! I'm not very used to draw children, so ensure I had to train a little: and here are the results. Not all the drawings are good, but I got them I put the same.

Save these linearts with transparent background! You can color them, if you want, but of course don't forget to insert a link to this page when you post the colored result (in any site you want: Deviantart, Tumblr, Pixiv, your private blog, etc..)!
And why you don't make me see the result? I would love to comment and share your work!
It will be like I'm doing dozens of collaborations!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento