domenica 19 aprile 2015

A day in the life of Winston



Comic commission for  :icongabrielsangel:gabrielsangel
A day in the life of Winston the dog!

"How nice it is to have a pack. To be roused in the morning on a warm floor by another nose. My pack mates are nice, which is lovely. None of us ever had a pack, so it have each other is a blessing. But our biggest blessing is the Alpha. Every morning we have full bowls of food and water and we don't have to share, so there is no fighting. I'm glad for that. I don't like fights. The food is fresh and smells as good as it tastes. I'm in awe of the Alpha. Well, my human really, but since there are no creatures higher than him and no other humans… perhaps he is our Alpha. But he loves us more than any Alpha ever could. We have plenty to eat, we run in the woods, we play with each other, each of us even has a bed. And he never gives one of us more attention than the other. He even has nice friends! Well, I've only ever seen two of them. One is a nice female human. She has her own friend, Applesauce. I've tried that stuff. It's all right. But its not like what our human's other friend brings us. Fresh sausages! One for each of us. He's nice, but he doesn't say much… and he's very uncertain when we jump up to give him kisses. But he likes our human, so I have no complaints. We are lucky, my pack and I… lucky to have this human…Every dog should have a master so loving as him."
- gabrielsangel:icongabrielsangel:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento